Sizzle Entertainment produced the hit game Ninja Revinja, a mobile endless runner mobile game, which ranked in the App Store’s Top 10 in seven countries and received over two million downloads.
- Despite the huge popularity of Ninja Revinja, the game publisher was looking for significant improvement in player retention and monetization
- The original development team had never built an action game before and was inexperienced at designing gameplay
- As a result, the team also was unfamiliar with the analytic tools needed to study user actions
- In addition, the codebase was not optimized to advance players through the game systematically
- The head of Sizzle Entertainment reached out to Robot Sea Monster to correct these limitations and turn the game into a money maker
Robot Sea Monster Solution
- To inform and focus the redesign effort, Robot Sea Monster integrated Google Analytics to analyze per-screen user actions and player progress through the game levels
- We improved the first-time user experience by starting players at a tutorial level and walked them through the game mechanics
- Throughout the game, we modified the player progression and power-up economy, allowing players to gain more advantages the longer they played
- To support these and other gameplay adjustments, we re-wrote the code to optimize game performance and user experience
Learn how Robot Sea Monster can grow your business with fun and games.
Or email us at