The Young Socratics
The Young Socratics is a K-12 education company, whose courses make learning fun and meaningful, based on games that integrate math, science, history, and philosophy. Their award-winning Odyssey game is available on Steam and directly through their website.
- The founders of The Young Socratics, Vivek Kaul and Omkar Deshpande, believe in providing learners with the foundations of scientific reasoning and argumentation through the lens of educational science adventure
- They had a vision of creating an educational game similar to the video game Myst and were seeking a partner who could realize this vision by building on their initial design and code with a complete end-to-end game solution
Robot Sea Monster Solution
- Robot Sea Monsters brought the Odyssey game to life, assembled scenes from pre-existing art, then designed and implemented the puzzle elements from scratch
- To give learners an accurate, life-like experience of scientific testing, we re-coded the Unity physics engine to exhibit authentic, real-world physics
- To add a layer of immersion, Robot Sea Monster crafted the game’s environment-rich sound design
- As a result, Odyssey was awarded the Best Educational Game Design at the Intentional Play Summit
Learn how Robot Sea Monster can grow your business with fun and games.
Or email us at