Pearson Education is a British education, publishing, and assessment service to schools, corporations, and students. Pearson owns educational media brands including Addison–Wesley, Peachpit, Prentice Hall, eCollege, Longman, and Scott Foresman.
- As part of its long-term curriculum strategy, Pearson is creating online games capable of replacing textbooks
- Potion Portions, which teaches fractions, must be able to train and test the established textbook curriculum
- The game must interface with an administrative dashboard that teachers use to track student progress and identify students who need additional assistance
- It must also conform with Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS) and Children’s Online Privacy and Protection Rule (COPPA) compliance requirements
Robot Sea Monster Solution
- Robot Sea Monster designed and developed Potion Portions with direct input from subject matter experts in the teaching of fractions
- Offered in classrooms through Pearson, the game offers nine challenge levels, educating children on the principles and computation of fractions
- The comprehensive game content covers approximately three months of curriculum delivery
- The Potion Portions system design and API supports the tracking of students’ progress by teachers and administrators
Learn how Robot Sea Monster can grow your business with fun and games.
Or email us at